Top 10 Science-Based Happiness Tips
Who doesn’t like to be happy? We all strive to be as happy as possible, don’t we? Well, here are the top 10 tips for virtually guaranteeing sustainable happiness.
1. To stay healthy and happy, make sure you have a balanced diet comprising organic vegetables and fruits, whole wheat roti, brown rice, low-fat milk, low-fat yogurt, and protein-rich foods such as beans and pulses. Avoid eating processed meat and mercury-containing fish. Include super foods such as almonds, mercury-free fish oil, and olive oil in your daily diet.
2. Avoid junk food and snacks. These are not good for your health at all and can cause a variety of health issues such as obesity, type-2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and cancer. Burgers, fries, colas, bakery products, high-glycemic-index foods, sugary foods, and salty foods can completely ruin your physical health and drastically shorten your overall lifespan.
3. Exercise for 30 to 60 minutes on all 7 days of the week. Avoid sedentary lifestyle and do not sit in your chair for prolonged periods. Get up occasionally. Did you know that sitting can actually kill you? Daily exercise and an active lifestyle ensure good health and help prevent a variety of lifestyle-associated diseases.
4. Smile often, think positively, and laugh at least 10 to 20 times every single day. This will keep your brain, heart, and body healthy. We see so many grumpy faces at home and at work every single day. Try to educate these people. Tell them how dangerous it is to be sad and grumpy. Multiple research studies indicate that people who smile and laugh often also have healthier hearts.
5. Do not overexert yourself and sleep well at night. Work-life balance is indeed critical to your overall mental and physical wellbeing. Never get stressed from overwork. Sleep for at least 7 to 9 hours every single day. A recent study indicates that in the long run, sleeping less is a huge risk factor for type-2 diabetes.
6. Human beings are social animals. Make sure you build your own community of friends and relatives. Never remain isolated. Isolated people easily get depressed. They also need to be hospitalized more often than others.
7. Help others and engage in charity. Multiple research studies clearly demonstrate that helping others can significantly boost your happiness levels.
8. Make sure you engage in meaningful activities at work. Move away from toxic work environments if required. This is especially true in today’s corporate world. A recent survey shows that employees who continue working in toxic environments eventually get lifestyle-related diseases such as type-2 diabetes and heart disease.
9. Communicate passionately, listen well, and avoid getting into awkward situations. This is a very important tip, because people easily get themselves into unusual situations by being grumpy, egoistic, and quarrelsome. Avoid this at all costs if you wish to stay healthy and happy.
10. Meditate, pray, and practice Yoga every day. Did you know that Bhutan has a “gross national happiness index”? People who regularly meditate, pray, and practice Yoga are emotionally stable and less vulnerable.
Did you enjoy watching this video? Did we make you happy? Please let us know in the comments section below. Make sure you like, share, and subscribe. Smile, cheer up, and have a positive day! See you later.
Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe. Do share this video with your network on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms.
Need a professionally created video for promoting your service, product, event, or something else? Let https://videonium.com help you.
#happiness #science #happy