If you are struggling with falling asleep or staying asleep, play this recording as you are lying down for bed.
Relaxing binaural theta meditation music plays softly in the background to create a calm clearing space for healing.
DO NOT view or listen to this video while driving or operating heavy machinery as it may cause drowsiness or extreme relaxation.
Tips for an enjoyable experience:
1. Find a comfortable place to sit or lie down with as little distractions as possible.
2. Turn off your phone or put it on Do not disturb.
3. Use the restroom before starting your hypnosis or meditation.
4. Use an eye mask if needed.
5. Headphones or earbuds are recommended, but not necessary.
6. If you find yourself having distracting thoughts, try repeating what is being said during the video to bring you back to the present moment.
7. Repetition is the key to faster results! Hypnosis is a skill that requires practice. You will notice that the more you practice Hypnosis, that faster and deeper you can go each time. Try to listen to one recording every day.
8. Allow yourself to enjoy this time! There are many health benefits associated with deep relaxation, meditation, and hypnosis.
Hypnosis or Meditation recordings will be posted every Thursday. Please hit the subscribe and notification buttons so you don’t miss any! If you are interested in a personalized recording, please check out www.staceybennington.com for booking. Thank you!