Global HR Forum 2014 | P-1 | Lecture on Successful Leadership by Global CEOs
* Youngsuk Chi Chairman, Elsevier
* Janina Kugel Corporate Vice-President of Human Resources, Siemens
* Kevin Sneader Chairman, Asia, McKinsey & Company
* Eli Collins Chief Technologist, Cloudera
* Sungchull Junn Chairman, Institute of Global Management
Due to accelerated globalization and intensified competition within the global market, multinational companies need talented leaders who can successfully manage regionalization and internationalization, centralization and de-concentration of their business simultaneously in order to become winners. In addition, further development of distinguished strategies and prosperity on using their collective knowledge, skills and human capitals are required for those transnational companies. In this session, CEOs from the prestigious global companies will speak about their experiences in successful business practices, and share ideas on possible challenges in creative economy and strategies to improve international competitiveness.