People around the world confront with different types of migraine attacks. Some of these migraines are called silent migraines as they do not have the symptoms of a headache pain that are associated with migraines on a general basis. However in order to stop silent migraine, you have a number of options to choose from.
This migraines do not have the symptoms such as headache pain, but can cause great discomfort. In order to stop this migraine, you have a number of options to choose from. You can readily combine all the natural methods that have been proven to work and get relief without using the conventional medications which tend to have unpleasant side effects.
1. Get as much rest as possible. This can be easily done if you modify your schedule slightly and choose less active forms of rest. The most important thing for you is to get from 8 to 9 hours of sleep every night.
2. Enjoy meditation – it has been proven that this ancient technique for relaxation and self awareness can provide for the cure of silent migraines. You can meditate at home after learning the basic techniques from a class, video or a book. The instruments that are to be used are also readily available.
3. Use aromatherapy to soothe your nerves and all your senses. This type of treatment can be combined with meditation effectively. All you need to do is light a specific candle while you meditate in order to get a more effective silent migraine treatment.
4. Improve your diet to become healthier. Include more fruit and vegetable in it to boost your energy and make you less vulnerable to the outside factors that cause the condition. Remember to reduce your intake of foods that can trigger it such as chocolate and nuts.
5. Get rid of bad habits. This may not seem easy to accomplish, but the quicker you reduce the amount of alcohol and caffeine you consume each day, the better. You will get relief almost immediately.
6. The eye compress can really help you get rid of the silent migraine in no time. The moment you feel the firs symptoms, simply apply a wet towel, preferably cold, on your eyes for ten minutes. A couple of repetitions during the day will be extremely beneficial.
Similarly the food you eat also helps in reducing silent migraines. A good diet that consists of fruits and green vegetables is highly recommended by doctors and dieticians in order to tackle silent migraines. Similarly eating fried food items and junk food is a big no-no when it comes to fighting migraines.
Source by Lee Taylor Johnson